What is Structured cabling?
Structured cabling system is the technology to install optical Fiber and copper cabling for data, voice and video cabling infrastructure followed by the ANSI/TIA standards. It is a type of managed cabling system that gives an extremely “structured” approach to the complete cabling system.
Benefits of a Structured Cabling
Structured cabling System design gives organizations a well-organized and comprehensive data, voice and video cabling infrastructure for robust long term IT investment plans.
- Easy to Manage
- Managed High speed Network Infrastructure
- Neat and Tidy network cables
- Less down time
Structured Cabling Services
- Surveys conduct with experienced and qualified engineers
- Installation of copper and fiber optic cable
- Installation of wiring racks, cabinets and patch panels
- Manufacturer certified installers offering performance warranties
- Cable certification and compliance testing
- Project management services
With over 17 years of experience in managing complex turnkey basis projects for designing, Installing and maintaining complex networks, we are committed to provide a reliable, manageable and well-designed cabling solution. We offer a fully warranted system backed by a massive 25 years Manufacturer performance and component guarantee on all installed cable base.
Get a Free consultation
Schedule a FREE Consultation and get the right advice from our technical experts.