Worldwide volume of spam emails are now significantly increasing and corporate email servers and users are becoming increasingly overwhelmed. Spam email results in wasted corporate resources, decreased employee productivity, and increased corporate liability. In addition, increasingly sophisticated content level threats now commonly use email applications as a mode of attack. This can be illustrated by the dramatic rise in “phishing” attacks.
The Fortinet’s FortiMail family of appliances delivers proven, powerful Email security for any size organization, from small businesses to carriers, service providers, and large enterprises. Purpose-built for the most demanding messaging systems, the FortiMail appliances utilize Fortinet’s years of experience in protecting networks against viruses, spam, malware, and other message-borne threats.
- Bi-directional, robust, highly accurate antispam and antimalware solution
- Secure Email Delivery through Identity Based Encryption (IBE)
- Ensuring your domain mail server is not compromised or blacklisted through reputation protection
- Prevent accidental or intentional loss of confidential or regulated data
- Provides real time inspection and blocking to stop email threats
- Server: full messaging server functionality for remote locations
- Gateway: gateway mode as a proxy MTA for existing messaging gateways
- Transparent: transparent mode for seamless integration into existing networks with no changes to your existing mail server