What is Solar Energy?
Sun is the nature’s incredible renewable resource of energy that has the power of fueling life on earth to provide clean and sustainable energy to home, industries and offices. Sun’s energy can be converted into electricity through solar photovoltaic (PV) modules (photo = light, voltaic = electricity).
Pakistan has great potential for generating electricity through solar power which is one the best alternative to the traditional power sources because of its lower environmental footprint, return on investment, lower maintenance, the secured long-term cost of the energy and more. Contact us for more details on solar solution
Facts About Solar
- A typical home solar system includes solar panels, an inverter, wiring, and a support structure.
- A 1-kilowatt home solar system is made up of four solar panels and requires approximately 7 square meters of installation space.
- Solar Energy is measured in kilowatt-hour. 1 kilowatt = 1000 watts.
- 1 kilowatt-hour (kWh) = the amount of electricity required to burn a 100-watt light bulb for 10 hours.
- Depending upon your location, our 1 kilowatt home solar system could generate as much as 2,350 Kilowatt hours per year
Our Power Energy solution within renewable energy department provides designing, Installation, consultancy and documentation on contracts for solar PV, solar thermal, and energy storage systems.
Our MEP department are here to help our customer for best renewable energy solution match whether you are looking for On-Grid / Off-Grid solution.
On-Grid that not only meet your energy requirement but also can export your power energy to the Grid through Net-Metering or you are looking off-Grid solution that can store power energy through battery banks solution.
Get a Free consultation
Schedule a FREE Consultation and get the right advice from our technical experts.