What is Endpoint Security?
Why do you need Endpoint Security?
An endpoint protection platform is a vital part of enterprise cybersecurity for a number of reasons. First of all, in today’s business world, data is often the most valuable asset a company has—and to lose that data, or access to that data, could put the entire business at risk of insolvency.
Businesses have also had to contend with not only a growing number of endpoints, but also a rise in the number of types of endpoints. These factors make enterprise endpoint security more difficult on their own, but they’re compounded by remote work and BYOD policies—which make perimeter security increasingly insufficient and create vulnerabilities.
The threat landscape is becoming more complicated, too: Hackers are always coming up with new ways to gain access, steal information or manipulate employees into giving out sensitive information. Add in the opportunity cost of reallocating resources from business goals to addressing threats, the reputational cost of a large-scale breach, and the actual financial cost of compliance violations, and it’s easy to see why endpoint protection platforms have become regarded as must-haves in terms of securing modern enterprises.
Benefits of a Endpoint Security
- Prevent, detect, and respond to new and complex attacks that are designed to bypass traditional security solutions such as antivirus, firewalls, and IPS/IDS
- Detect threats early and more swiftly devise a response to minimize damage and recover should an attack occur
- Visibility and control to defeat sophisticated attacks
- Advanced sandboxing, threat intelligence, and real-time malware blocking to avoid breaches
- Continuously analyze file activity across your extended network, so you can quickly identify, control, and remove advanced malware.
- Prevent exfiltration of critical and intellectual data by cyber-criminal.
Looking for Endpoint security solutions in Pakistan? Syscon Technologies provides endpoint security solutions across the network, endpoint, and cloud, to stop attacks before they can succeed. We partner with world-renowned vendors in security technology to offer effective endpoint protection. These solutions feature Point-in-time Malware detection and blocking, advanced sandboxing, threat intelligence, real-time malware detection, and continuous threat analysis that ensures security against zero-day malware. We have expertise in working closely with a wide range of clients from different industry verticals in Karachi and across Pakistan. Contact us for more details on endpoint security solution.
Get a Free consultation
Schedule a FREE Consultation and get the right advice from our technical experts.