Information technology has provided extraordinary new opportunities for many organizations. But the central importance of information within most organizations today also means that loss or damage to that information can have serious – and sometimes catastrophic – consequences.
Threat to your data can come from many different sources. Investing in network and security infrastructure solutions is crucial for keeping your business running smoothly. Because your network impacts every employee and every aspect of your operations, you can’t afford to let persistent problems slow you down.
Knowing the importance of advance security from advance threats, Syscon took a bold decision in 2006-2007 to bring Fortinet to its valued customers and the vertical market.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and a market leader in unified threat management (UTM).
Fortinet has taken its reputation for being the best firewall in the industry to a whole new level with next generation firewalls. A next generation firewall (NGFW) from Fortinet is faster and more intelligent than a traditional firewall.
More specifically, a next generation firewall (NGFW) from Fortinet offers integrated, high-performance protection to your entire IT infrastructure against all range of internal & external threats weather traditional or advanced latest threats.
- Provides integrated intrusion prevention system (IPS).
- Offers Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Identify and control applications on networks and endpoints regardless of port, protocol, and IP address used.
- Enterprise-class Firewall – IPv6-Ready
- Integrated Intrusion Prevention
- SSL-encrypted Traffic Inspection
- Antivirus / Antispyware
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Web Filtering
- Monitoring, Logging and Reporting
- Vulnerability Management
- VoIP Security
- Virtual Domains
- Layer 2/3 Routing Services
- Application Control
- Identity-based Policy Enforcement
- VPN – IPSec and SSL
- Flow-based Inspection Options
- Endpoint Network Access Control (NAC)
- WAN Optimization
- Integrated Wireless Controller
- Centralized Management
- High Availability
- FortiGuard Security Updates